Monday, January 5, 2009

NEW YEAR'S EVE


So we spend New Year's Eve here at home with Mom, Chanele and her boys, as well as Azia and Allie. We had fun too! We pulled out our projector, and moved all the furniture around. And watched movies on the big screen! It was great, we had some of my mom's yummy pizza, again... with the all the fixings... we can never get enough! We watched The Women... Which I liked, by the way am I a little late realizing that the whole cast were women... EVERYONE... I'm Slow! We also watched Horton Hears a Who, and The Mummy 3, I can't remember the whole title.

When midnight came around we went outside to do some sparklers, and some other little firework for the kids (I really wouldn't call them firework, but I don't know what else to call them). Símone was out before we got to the fireworks, but thankfully Kyle got home for work in time for our sparklers show, the count down, and the sparkling cider toasts(I HATE sparkling cider). I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but the firework show this year downtown really STUNK... just my opinion. I hope everyone else had a fun and safe New Year's. Here's some pictures of our firework show.

Tayvion: He loved the sparklers!

Woo-Hoo! Happy New Year!

Yeah, you may think that was lame... but we had fun! And that's all that count!

3 comments:

Wadsworths said...

Your family is so cute. We need to get together soon and catch up. Its been so long. I am glad to know everything is going good for you.

Ashleigh said...

I'm glad that Chanele showed me where your blog is! She said you read mines sometimes...you stalker, you never even commented. Ew. Lol. Nah, just kidding.

Ha but your NY Eve wasn't lame. We didn't even get to DO fireworks on New Years Eve. Your family is SOOOO cute. I totally want to come meet your daughter. Can't wait. Love you :)
Ash

The Lautaha's said...

Oh my gawsh! Christina! Of course I remember you--I promise, I'm not just saying that!! WOW...look at you, what a beautiful family and what a small world!! Ashleigh and I haven't met yet, but we share the same last name, so now we're all connected! Yes, I'm going to add you right now! Please keep in touch...I'll be sure to check in often to see what's new. SOAR is totally among THE BEST of my memories at BYU...I think I'll blog about that one of these days. :) Take care Gorgeous!