Sunday, January 25, 2009

HERE THEY ARE!!!

Today we got 2 black Labrador Retrievers. Thanks to Mathias and Christy, we are all so excited! And thank you Chelsee and Billy for picking them up for us. We official have a full house, the Bloods, the Blocks, Mom, and our cute little puppies! We got a boy and a girl, named Rugby, and
Maile (My-lay)... Tayvion, and Kaiden seem to like them, but Símone is not taking it well, she is acting like they are attacking her every time they come near. I'm sure it will take her time and then she won't be able to get enough of them... just like her Dad!




Maile
Rugby

Kaiden and Maile


Grandma, Símone, and Rugby.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashleigh said...

Too cute :)

dotsonfamily said...

awwwwww they are soo cute christina i can not wait to come and see them ( and you)....love ya
xoxoxoxo
azia

Sherrelle said...

They are super cute, I want a puppy I guess we will just have to deal with a few new cousins for Charger though... Simone will come around I am sure, Colton is finally starting to realize Charger and he loves him.

-SHerrelle

The Payton's Place said...

Holy cow busy girl! Puppies are so fun!! I'm so glad you found my blog, give me your email address. Mine is e.payton@yahoo.com

How's Vegas? We miss it so much...or at least I do. I know Bert does, but probably not as much as me. Keep in touch with me!!!