Monday, January 19, 2009

8 MONTHS



Símone turned 8 months this weekend. Yeah, I can't believe it! It still feels like yesterday we were coming home from the hospital. And I can't believe that we will be celebrating her first birthday in a few more months. I just know these next four months are going to fly right by me, and I'm not going to know where the time has gone. Simone is growing fast. She is 27 inches long, and about 20lbs, as of her last doctors appt. She's an expert crawler now, and has been pulling herself up on the furniture for a little over a month now! Christmas night she learned how to pull herself up on her crib, which mommy hates because she likes to bite on the railing!

She loves to smile, and Auntie Chanele taught her how to dance. So now while mommy is cleaning house, and listening to the Twilight soundtrack (my new favorite CD), she will start dancing by banging her head like a rock star. She has her two razor sharp bottom teeth. She love to eat, she gets so angry if you are eating something, and you're not sharing! So whether its good or bad, we have been sharing most our food with her. She loves bread, chicken and rice, and we sneaked in a few bites of ice cream, and fruit snacks here and there, and of course she loved it all! We are trying to teach her sign language, like "more", and "all-done", when she's eating. She hasn't got any of them done yet, but it will be soon. She love books. Mommy and Daddy read to her at nap times, and bedtime. It helps her calm down and fall asleep. We are having so much fun, watching her grow and learn. She is such a blessing in our lives.

First night Símone learned to stand up in her crib!

Peek-a-boo!

Símone love her bath time! Look at that crazy hair!



Yes Daddy dressed me! He thinks he's so funny. Pajama pants, t-shirt one size too small, and what is up with those socks and newborn hat. Come on.. Haha!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I just can't get over how stinkin' cute your daughter is! xoxo

Jill said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. Thanks for letting me play with her the last time I went to your ward, I loved it.