Monday, January 19, 2009

CATCHING UP: OUR 3rd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!


So the New Year has start with out any interruptions. Kyle and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 7th of January. I just have to say WOW! Where has the time gone. It has felt like a unstoppable whirlwind and now we are here. I remember the day so well. Waking up at the butt crack of dawn after a sleepless night, and an awesome friend of mine who did as great job on my hair and make-up. Mom, Dad, and I head to the Las Vegas Temple bright and early, our sealing was at 8:30 in the morning.


And after a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by family and friends who love us, we came out Husband and Wife for all eternity! It was a beautiful, and sunny day, and for it being the beginning of January, the weather was beautiful. We had plenty of time for picture, and lunch with the family. Then that evening we gathered at the chapel for our reception. It was beautiful, and we all had so much fun. I couldn't have done it with out all our family and friend who help with everything. It truly was the best day of my life along side the birth of our daughter.

All I can say is that the Lord truly has blessed us and our family. We are indebted to him for the blessing he pours out to us daily. For the wonderful 3 years, that we were able to grow and sacrifice together. And then be blessed to be parents to a beautiful daughter. I could ask for more.

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Christina, you are such a beautiful bride and it sounds like you are a wonderful wife. I can't believe that three years has gone by either - time really does fly! I wish that I could have been there. You guys have a beautiful, beautiful family.
All my love,
Ash