Sunday, July 12, 2009

PICTURES OF OUR BABIES

Just a little update on my pregnancy... I'm 26 weeks, and I had an ultrasound the other day so we got to see pictures of our baby boy. He looks healthy and is growing on track. He weighed in at about 1lb 14oz and about 13 inches long. We even got to see some 3D ultrasounds of him and he is such a cutie! Here's the ultrasounds of our little Heart Breaker!




Also, this weekend Grandma took the grandkids to get photos done at Kiddie Kandids. Símone was such a good sport, and she had such the little character. She is grow into this beautiful little lady, it's amazing to me at how much children grow and learn. We are truly blessed to have such a beautiful family that is continuing to grow. This truly is the greatest joy here on earth.


This picture makes me wonder what is going on in that pretty little head of hers.

The grandkids! They got their matching aloha outfits from Chanele. They are so adorable!

Miss Gorgeous!


Need I say more!







1 comments:

Carly said...

she IS a little "lady" :) so proper!
i love that picture..its amazing they get all three kids to sit still and smile at the same time!
and the 4D picture you have, i just love those! Every 4D picture I've ever seen (including my baby's) the nose looks bigger than it actually is. they kinda look like a paper mache mask!