Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BABY NEWS

So we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are going to be having a BOY! We are so excited! I'm finally halfway through, I hit my twenty weeks today, and it was like all of a sudden that my belly popped. I'm finally starting to show... a little bit. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Taking care of Símone must be what's making it go by so quickly. 


One of my favorite things about being pregnant is picking out names... but for some reason picking out boys names is a lot harder than it looks. So we don't have any possible candidates yet, but hopefully soon... before He comes. We will keep you updated. Here's a quick peek at what our little one's going to look like. And also a picture of me and the baby at 19 weeks. Enjoy!


I love this profile picture of him. I have one just like this one of Símone and it is so amazing how similar they look. It's going to be even more interesting to see what he really looks like when he arrives.


And here I am at 19 weeks. Slowly, but surely... I'm growing everyday!

4 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

you are TINY! Congrats on the boy - i hope our next will be a boy too!

dotsonfamily said...

hey christina i happy to see that u are keeping everyone updated..lol...i can"t wait to see more pictures of the new baby boy..loveya tons bye.

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

You look so beautiful...To think you are nineteen weeks along. I think I was that size when I was nineteen minutes pregnant = ha!
Baby looks good and healthy so far. I'm excited for you to have a son. Boys are a blast :)
Love you,
Aunty Ang

The Good Life: GMGE said...

You are so tiny, it's just not fair. Congrats on your boy - one of each will be fun! Hope to see you guys soon!