Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MY VERY FIRST TAG... THANKS CARLY

Well, as lame as it sounds it is true, this is my very first tag. So here I go!

6 Things Tag
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. Let each person know the have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I am quite a clean freak, I think I get that from my Dad! Clutter bugs the crap out of me. I am totally OK with throwing thing out, or sending things to D.I. if I know I will never use it again. Of course, my husband is the total opposite. He still has T-shirts from high school, and little nick-knacks here and there that he just can't seem to part with. And claims that he might one day need it, yeah right! So, sometime when I happen to be cleaning things out and I find something of his that I think needs to go... I retire it for him!!!

2. I got my first cavity when I was 22 years old. Of course, I wish I could say I've never had a cavity, but I think it's pretty unique to go 22 years without a single cavity.

3. According to my family, I am a BIG stresser! Which I am... I can stress over the smallest things, and I know for sure I get that from my Dad too! My Mom tells me all the time. One day, I'll be able to prefect the art of optimism, and live a stress free life... one day.

4. I am a very big family person. I have to most fun when I'm just hanging out with my family or my family-in-laws. We have the best families ever! And I enjoy all the fun time we spend together. My family, and Kyle's family are literally our best friends. I have to say that I am very blessed!

5. A funny story, when I was in High School I played basketball for our school team. And in an attempted to save the ball from going out of bounds, I ran straight into the wall totally missing the padding. I blacked out, but I was fine, I just walk away with a nearly broken wrist.

6. One day if not in this life, for sure in the life to come when we are perfected, I am going to be a professional photographer, a baker/chef, a knitter, a quilter, a creative scrapbooker, a
hairdresser, a make-up artist, and a guitarist. My list can go on, but this is just a few things I want to be when I grow up!

I Tag Sherrelle, Heather, Laura, Erin, Krista and Vania... Get on it girls!!!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Lol. Although I have never ever seen you do one dorky thing, I can totally picture you slamming into the wall. It's a funny visual LOL.
Love ya,
Ash

dotsonfamily said...

hey christina congrats on only haveing one cavity....ya i can picture you running into the wall..lol
love you
azia