So, it has been forever since I've BLOGGED! But I just wanted to let everyone know that I started up my Photography Blog. I am SLOWLY starting up my own photography business. This is where I will post my most recent sessions, ideas, giveaways, promotions, you name it! With 2 blogs to manage, I don't know how often I will be hitting up my family blog. But feel free to visited my Photography Blog, follow it, give feed back. Enjoy!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Posted by Christina Blood at 7:30 PM
Monday, June 14, 2010
I had the chance to take pictures of my sister and brother in law and their bundle of cuteness a few weeks ago. They are an awesome family and we love them very much. We meet up downtown (which was quite scary, if I say so myself). It was fun and we got some super cute pictures of their family.
Posted by Christina Blood at 9:45 PM
Monday, May 17, 2010
So like I said in the previous post I've been trying to practice on my photography skills (Because everyone should have a skill- like num-chuck(spelling?) skills, you know a skill) LOL . Well, there is a family in our ward... that we consider practically family. Their oldest son is graduating this year, so I offered to take some pictures of him for his announcements. I was so nervous... but once we got started I had a blast! It was so much fun! I could totally see myself doing this more often! Here is a preview of some of my favorites.
Posted by Christina Blood at 12:57 AM
Monday, May 10, 2010
I know, I know... It has been like years since I've posted anything! (Not really...) But adjusting to being a mother of 2 with my husband over 2000 miles away, free time come very rarely and when I do get it I just want to plop myself down and rest :-). But I would LOVE to share with you all a few little updates.
1. Kyle is doing great at his MOS school, one of the top in his class! He's guide over his class (Class leader). And some good news for our family he will be coming home for about a month during his break from school :-) I am so excited, as well as the kids! Unfortunately, he will have to go back to finish his class til October!
2. My sister bought this workout video called "Insanity" (Has anyone heard of it?) Anyway, it has been kicking my butt every time I do it! I'm totally waiting to be RIPPED in 60 days as it says! LOL ( If that's possible!) I feel great, strong, and healthy, but have gained about 8 pounds doing it. I'm told that it's muscle weight BUT... still! If anyone can shed some light on that would be nice ;-)
3. Taika is growing TOO fast! He's 7 months... he is crawling...sitting... pulling himself up to stand... and walking along the couches... eating solid foods... and teething! (Dear SON, Slow it down a bit! Mommy wants to enjoy all these baby stuff while it last! Love, Mommy)
4. Símone is turning 2 on the 17th of May! She's is Miss Independent, and wants to do everything herself. She's a loving big sister. She is constantly surrounded by BOYS but know how to stand her ground.
5. I have picked up a few hobbies. I've learned to crochet. I've finished a few hats, scarfs, blankets, hair pieces. I LOVE it! It's so fun and relaxing. I've always had a passion for Photography, my wonderful husband bought me a Canon EOS Rebel XT about a year ago or so, but have never really studied all the nobs and gadgets. I took my kid out to do my first photo shoot last week and am really happy with the results. Which makes me want to do more! Needless to say, I'm trying to find some guinea pigs to practice on. I also made my first trip to the east coast about a month ago to visit Kyle! It's beautiful! The DC temple is beautiful, and we had such a blast!
Here are the result of my photo shoot with the kids. Símone wasn't cooperative AT ALL, I was surprised I got anything good with her being such a stink butt!
Posted by Christina Blood at 10:14 PM